The HR Dept
521-525 Battersea Park Road
London, SW11 3BN
Phone: 0207 781 8208
Hours of OperationMonday to Friday, 8am - 6pm
The HR Dept provides personalised and affordable employment law and human resources support to companies based in Wandsworth, Lambeth and Clapham. By working with us, you’ll have access to expert HR professionals who have over 25 years’ experience of business and HR leadership across a wide range of industries. It will be like having your own HR Team – we are only a phone call away, removing the worry of managing HR and leaving you with the peace of mind that you can focus on your key priority – growing and developing your business.
What makes us different? We’re not a call centre and we offer a fully personalised service. We are passionate about people and committed to supporting leaders with all the HR needs connected with starting and growing their businesses. We do this by working side-by-side with you to understand your business, so that we can deliver pragmatic and customised HR services.
How can we help? Although you may not have the need for a full time HR Director or HR team, not having the right level of HR support can have a major impact on the success of your business. Our services cover everything from helping you to recruit, develop and engage your team to dealing with problems, no matter how large or small. Our services range from one-off advice to ongoing support, all delivered through pragmatic and hands-on support in the following areas:
- Creating key HR documents required by law, including Contracts of Employment and HR policies, that will protect your business
- Employment law advice
- HR and organisational development support in areas such as growing the business and managing change
- Disciplinary and grievance policies with personalised step-by-step support in dealing with employee problems to conclusion
- Performance management advice
- Management and leadership development programmes including open ‘how to’ sessions to help managers quickly understand what’s required when managing people, bespoke company training programmes, facilitation and delivery of in-house events.
- Support with exiting employees, for example through dismissal and redundancy
- Health and Safety expertise through qualified H&S professionals
- Leadership coaching in areas such as business growth, achieving personal impact and successfully managing change
We provide customers with a telephone advice line backed by tribunal insurance so you have peace of mind as a business owner when dealing with tricky people issues.
To make sure that you’re in the right place and fulfilling your HR obligations correctly, get in touch today to book your free HR health check.
Call us for a discussion today on 02077818208
Email us: David.Hudson@hrdept.co.uk