Going Green Commitments
- Carbon Neutral
- The Wandsworth Council has declared on November 2020 a climate emergency and set targets of becoming a carbon-neutral organisation by 2030 and zero-carbon by 2050. Taking action on climate change will not only improve the daily lives of our community but will help preserve our borough for generations to come. Wandsworth Council has committed to lead the way, but they cannot do this alone. Change will require collaboration and commitment across the borough. Cremoloso’s committment is to follow Council’s rules and update as soon as we can.
- Plastic Free
- This has always been very important to us and after months of scouting, we are delighted to say that 95% of our packaging is now made from plants. So we will be make a positive difference in 2020 by replacing our conventional packaging with new sustainable alternatives.
- Save our planet and our future, as there is no Planet B!
Hours of Operation7/7 days a week
Cremoloso Gelato is a family business. We moved to England to restart our lives in a vibrant economy. We landed in 2015 and invested two years learning the English language and also understanding the new laws and British ways of life. Gelato has always been an important part of our lives and we started developing our flavours almost 5 years ago in Italy. After years of planning and a bit of dreaming, we finally opened in Earlsfield on 29th of April 2017. We consider ourselves incredibly lucky because, to us, it is the most beautiful job in the world! Earlsfield is very family orientated and we love meeting all of the local families and their children. We do love this area, and we can see it improving day by day, that is why we've chosen to produce our Gelato here.
Due Covid19 we sadly decided to close the shop an move to the next step. You can now enjoy our winning gelato at your home with free delivery. Check on www.cremolosogelato.co.uk
- Taste explosion. As my Grandmother used to say "You need to choose the best quality products, that's 50%, the rest is sweat and love"! We make our Gelato in the shop from scratch each day, using all fresh ingredients and spend lots of time trying new flavours and combinations.
- Supply chain. The most important factor for us is the quality of the products, so this makes up about 70% of the decision as we do not compromise in quality. The remainder is actually more about gut-feeling because it is important to have a personal and trusted relationship with suppliers that you respect. Normally our suppliers are small and family business, as we are, that's really important to us.