- Ice Cream
- Ice cream Cakes
- Cakes and biscuits
Hours of Operation7/7 days a week
Cremoloso Gelato is a family business. We moved to England to restart our lives in a vibrant economy. We landed in 2015 and invested two years learning the English language and also understanding the new laws and British ways of life. Gelato has always been an important part of our lives and we started developing our flavours almost 5 years ago in Italy. After years of planning and a bit of dreaming, we finally opened in Earlsfield on 29th of April 2017. We consider ourselves incredibly lucky because, to us, it is the most beautiful job in the world! Earlsfield is very family orientated and we love meeting all of the local families and their children. We do love this area, and we can see it improving day by day, that is why we've chosen to produce our Gelato here.
- Taste explosion. As my Grandmother used to say "You need to choose the best quality products, that's 50%, the rest is sweat and love"! We make our Gelato in the shop from scratch each day, using all fresh ingredients and spend lots of time trying new flavours and combinations.
- Supply chain. The most important factor for us is the quality of the products, so this makes up about 70% of the decision as we do not compromise in quality. The remainder is actually more about gut-feeling because it is important to have a personal and trusted relationship with suppliers that you respect. Normally our suppliers are small and family business, as we are, that's really important to us.
- Goal1: Consolidation of the business model.
- Goal2: Definition of the expansion strategy according to the most profitable streams.
- Goal3: Definition of a repetitive and scalable business model.
We have recently become a supplier ourselves! As we have entered into a partnership with Home Community Café, Tara Theatre, Il Girasole restaurant (all this businesses are on Garratt Lane) , E’ Pasta restaurant and La Bottega del Pane (both in Wimbledon) plus one spot delivery only .